- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-SRLRKANITDVD
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.Western Blot:Approx 55+48kDa bands observed in Human Tonsil and Thymus lysates (calculated MW of 46.9kDa according to NP_443170.1). The observed molecular weights correspond to the glycosylated forms. Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize isoform 1 (NP_443170.1) and isoform 3 (NP_001152870.1).
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 55 + 48kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FCRL1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FCRL1, Fc receptor-like 1, CD307a, FCRH1, IFGP1, IRTA5, Fc receptor-like protein 1, IFGP family protein 1, fc receptor homolog 1, fcR-like protein 1, hIFGP1, immune receptor translocation-associated protein 5, immunoglobulin superfamily Fc receptor, gp42
- Protein Accession Number: NP_443170.1,NP_001152870.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 16418419
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 115350
- 1: Du X, Nagata S, Ise T, Stetler-Stevenson M, Pastan I.FCRL1 on chronic lymphocytic leukemia, hairy cell leukemia, and B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma as a target of immunotoxins.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-660
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.