- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This FCGR3A antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 226-254 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human FCGR3A.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 29 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FCGR3A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Low affinity immunoglobulin gamma Fc region receptor III-A, CD16a antigen, Fc-gamma RIII-alpha, Fc-gamma RIII, Fc-gamma RIIIa, FcRIII, FcRIIIa, FcR-10, IgG Fc receptor III-2, CD16a, FCGR3A, CD16A, FCG3, FCGR3, IGFR3
- Protein Accession Number: P08637
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 119876
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2214
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a receptor for the Fc portion ofimmunoglobulin G, and it is involved in the removal ofantigen-antibody complexes from the circulation, as well as otherother antibody-dependent responses. This gene (FCGR3A) is highlysimilar to another nearby gene (FCGR3B) located on chromosome 1.The receptor encoded by this gene is expressed on natural killer(NK) cells as an integral membrane glycoprotein anchored through atransmembrane peptide, whereas FCGR3B is expressed onpolymorphonuclear neutrophils (PMN) where the receptor is anchoredthrough a phosphatidylinositol (PI) linkage. Mutations in this genehave been linked to susceptibility to recurrent viral infections,susceptibility to systemic lupus erythematosus, and alloimmuneneonatal neutropenia. Alternatively spliced transcript variantsencoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- 1: Dornan, D., et al. Blood 116(20):4212-4222(2010)
- 2: Li, S.C., et al. Am. J. Hematol. 85(10):810-812(2010)
- 3: Iwasaki, M., et al. Breast Cancer Res. Treat. (2010) In press :
- 4: Qu, Y.H., et al. Zhongguo Shi Yan Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi 18(4):959-962(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-101
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.