- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Human FCER1A
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: FCER1A antibody can be used in ELISA, Western Blot starting at 1 μg/mL, and immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL.
- PURIFICATION: Affinity Purified
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b,k
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, pH 7.2, 150 mM sodium chloride, 0.09% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store FCER1A antibody at 4 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FCER1A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FCER1A, Alpha polypeptide, FCE1A, FcERI, Fc Epsilon RI, Fc epsilon RI alpha-chain, Fc-epsilon RI-alpha, IgE Fc receptor subunit alpha
- Protein Accession Number: P12319
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 119865
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2205
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FCER1A Antibody [AER-37
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 51-350
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $500.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin