- HOST SPECIES: Hamster
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The Mar-1 monoclonal antibody binds to the Fc epsilon Receptor I alpha subunit (FceR1a), which is a transmembrane glycoprotein from the immunoglobulin superfamily.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Armenian Hamster IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FCER1A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FCE1A, FcER, FCER1A
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2205
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The Mar-1 monoclonal antibody binds to the Fc epsilon Receptor I alpha subunit (FceR1a), which is a transmembrane glycoprotein from the immunoglobulin superfamily. FceR1a lacks signal-transducing ability and is expressed by mast and basophil cells.The Fc epsilon Receptor I alpha subunit is upregulated by IgE and forms a tetramer with a beta subunit and two gamma subunits, which have ITAM (immunoreceptor tyrosine-based activation motifs). The complex formed by the four subunits has very important roles in the IgE-facilitated allergic reactions.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 77-177
- Size: 0.025 mg
- List Price: $160.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin