- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Monkey
- IMMUNOGEN: This FBXO24 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 118-145 amino acids from the Central region of human FBXO24.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 65 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FBXO24
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: F-box only protein 24, FBXO24, FBX24
- Protein Accession Number: O75426
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 26261
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the F-box protein familywhich is characterized by an approximately 40 amino acid motif, theF-box. The F-box proteins constitute one of the four subunits ofthe ubiquitin protein ligase complex called SCFs(SKP1-cullin-F-box), which function in phosphorylation-dependentubiquitination. The F-box proteins are divided into 3 classes: Fbwscontaining WD-40 domains, Fbls containing leucine-rich repeats, andFbxs containing either different protein-protein interactionmodules or no recognizable motifs. The protein encoded by this genebelongs to the Fbxs class. Multiple transcript variants encodingdifferent isoforms have been found for this gene. [provided byRefSeq].
- 1: Winston, J.T., et al. Curr. Biol. 9(20):1180-1182(1999)
- 2: Cenciarelli, C., et al. Curr. Biol. 9(20):1177-1179(1999)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-556
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.