- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: CLEQLLTSPSPS
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:8000.Western Blot:No signal obtained yet but low background observed in Human Kidney and Heart extracts at up to 1ug/ml. We would appreciate any feedback from people in the field - have any results been reported with other antibodies/lysates?
- SPECIFICITY: This is expected to recognise reported human isoforms (NP_036294.1 and NP_078831.3).
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FBXL6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FBXL6, F-box and leucine-rich repeat protein 6, FBL6, FLJ22888, F-box protein Fbl6, FBL6A, PP14630,
- Protein Accession Number: NP_036294.1, NP_078831.3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 16306576
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 26233
- 1: Winston JT, Koepp DM, Zhu C, Elledge SJ, Harper JW. A family of mammalian F-box proteins. Curr Biol. 1999 Oct 21;9(20):1180-2.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-579
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.