- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bovine, Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Protein fragment containing glycine-rich domain of exon 10 of human fibrillin-2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, ICC, IHC, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: FBN2 / Fibrillin 2 Antibody can be used for ELISA starting at 1:1000 - 1:2000, Immunocytochemistry starting at 1:50 - 1:100, Immunohistochemistry in paraffin embeded tissues starting at 1:100, Immunoprecipitation 1:100 - 1:200, and Western Blotting starting at 1:200 - 1:500.
- SPECIFICITY: Reacts strongly with human and bovine fibrillin-2. No cross-reactivity with fibrillin-1.
- PURIFICATION: Antiserum
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- BUFFER: PBS
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Antibody may be stored short term at 4°C, long term aliquot and store at -20°C, avoid freeze thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FBN2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FBN2, CCA, DA9, Fibrillin 2, Fibrillin 5, Fibrillin-2
- Protein Accession Number: P35556
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 238054385
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2201
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FBN2 / Fibrillin 2 Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 70-621
- Size: 0.05 mL
- List Price: $575.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.