- SPECIES: Human, Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Human FasL (aa 139-281) is fused at the N-terminus to the Fc portion of human IgG1.
- FUSION TAG: Fc Tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant proteins is for research use only.
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Induces apoptosis of human Jurkat T cells at a concentration of <0.2ng/ml.
- PURITY: >95% (SDS-PAGE).
Endotoxin level is less than 0.01EU/ μg purified protein (LAL test; Lonza).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Contains PBS. Reconstitute with 100 μl sterile water.
- CONCENTRATION: 0.1mg/ml after reconstitution.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 6 months after receipt when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FASLG
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: APO-1L, CD95L, CD178, TNFSF6, Fas Ligand
- Protein Accession Number: P48023
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4557329
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 356
- Fc (human):FasL, Soluble (human) is a high activity construct in which two trimeric FasL are artificially linked via the Fc binding domain of human IgG1. This construct very effectively simulates the natural membrane-assisted aggregation of FasL in vivo. FasL is a cytokine that binds to TNFRSF6/Fas, a receptor that transduces the apoptotic signal into cells. It is involved in cytotoxic T cell mediated apoptosis and in T cell development.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 90-312
- Size: 10 ug
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin