- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: FasL (monoclonal A11) antibody was raised against a synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids 196-220 of mouse FasL.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: FasL antibody can be used for the detection of mouse FasL by flow cytometry and immunohistochemistry (frozen sections and paraffin sections).Method: Cryostat sections (6-8 μm) were air dried, fixed in 4% paraformaldehyde in PBS and used immediately. Sections were incubated for 1 hr at room temperature (RT) with 20 μg/mL of A11 antibody in PBS, 0.2% BSA, 0.05% Tween 20. After rinsing in PBS, a FITC-conjugated anti-rat IgM was added for 30 min., slides washed again in PBS and visualized using a fluorescence microscope.Paraffin sections: Dewax in xylene (2x10 min), EtOH 100% (2x10 min), block endogeneous peroxidase (0.6% H2O2 in Methanol 10 min), rehydrate through graded EtOH (100%, 95%, 70%), rinse in H20, unmask epitopes by heating slides in citrate buffer (0.01M, pH 6.0) 2x5 min in microwave oven (650-750W), cool down to RT 20 min, wash 1x in PBS, incubate with A11 20 μg/mL antibody, wash in PBS, incubate in anti-rat IgM HRP, wash in PBS, develop in appropriate substrate solution (DAB or AEC).
- PURIFICATION: FasL (monoclonal A11) antibody was purified to ≥95% in SDS-PAGE.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgM
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: FasL antibody can be stored at 4°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 14103
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- 1: Characterization of the non-functional Fas ligand of gld mice: M. Hahne, et al.; Int. Immunol. 7, 1381 (1995).
- 2: Peripheral T cells undergoing superantigen-induced apoptosis in vivo express B220 and upregulate Fas and Fas ligand: T. Renno, et al.; J. Exp. Med. 183, 431 (1996).
- 3: Fas and Fas ligand in embryos and adult mice: ligand expression in several immune-privileged tissues and coexpression in adult tissues characterized by apoptotic cell turnover: L.E. French, et al.; J. Cell. Biol. 133, 335 (1996).
- 4: Melanoma cell expression of Fas(Apo-1/CD95) ligand: implications for tumor immune escape: M. Hahne, et al.; Science 274, 1363 (1996).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XA-1000
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin