- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Chicken, Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant human Fas ligand
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC-Fr
- APPLICATION NOTE: Fas Ligand Antibody [SB93a] for use in flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry, western blotting, and immunoprecipitation assays.
- SPECIFICITY: Fas Ligand
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in borate buffered saline, pH 8.2; No preservatives or amine-containing buffer salts added
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FASLG
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FasL, CD178, CD95L, TNFSF6
- Protein Accession Number: P48023
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 356
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Fas ligand (CD178) is a 40 kD type II transmembrane protein that is a member of the tumor necrosis factor superfamily. This well characterized potent apoptotic factor is utilized by cytotoxic T cells and natural killer cells to selectively kill virus infected and tumorigenic cells. Moreover, studies indicate that Fas ligand is an important regulator in immune homeostasis where it has been shown to down-regulate immune responses during activation-induced cell death. Fas ligand initiates apoptosis by binding to its receptor, CD95, on target cells which facilitates recruitment of numerous signaling proteins to form a death inducing signaling complex. This signaling complex is then believed to propagate the apoptotic signal through the recruitment and activation of caspase-8. The SB93a monoclonal antibody detects a band at ~40 kDa corresponding to the transmembrane/insoluble form of Fas ligand.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-786
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $320.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.