- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- SPECIES: Rabbit
- ORIGINAL SPECIES NAME: Human
- CHIMERIC USE STATEMENT: This chimeric rabbit antibody was made using the variable domain sequences of the original Human IgG1 format, for improved compatibility with existing reagents, assays and techniques.
- IMMUNOGEN: R-125224 is generated by the humanization of the murine HFE7A anti-Fas antibody by grafting the CDR regions to the framework regions of the human 8E10 antibody and substituting key framework residues from the murine antibody into the 8E10 sequence. The original HFE7A was derived from a hybridoma cell line generated by the fusion of NS1 myeloma cells with splenocytes from Fas-deficient mice which had been immunized with partially purified recombinant human Fas-AIC2A chimera protein consisting of the extracellular region of human Fas antigen (aa -16 to 150) and the extracellular region of the murine IL-3 receptor AIC2 (aa 3-423). The HFE7A hybridoma was selected after screening by flow cytometry for the production of antibodies with the ability to bind to the WR19L12a transformed murine T cell lymphoma cell line expressing human Fas or the L5178YA1 cell line expressing murine Fas, but not to the parental WR19L or L5178Y cells.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Activation, ELISA, Flow, Imaging
- CLONALITY: Recombinant Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG kappa
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% Proclin 300.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4C for up to 3 months. For longer storage, aliquot and store at -20C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FAS
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD95, h-HFE7A, Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 6, CD-95, Apo-1, Apo 1, Apo-1 antigen, Apoptosis-mediating surface antigen FAS, FASLG receptor
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 355
- USER NOTE: For research use only.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 24-527
- Size: 0.2 mg
- List Price: $490.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin