- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This FAP antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with the protein of human FAP.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 88 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by dialysis against PBS
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FAP
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Prolyl endopeptidase FAP, 170 kDa melanoma membrane-bound gelatinase, Dipeptidyl peptidase FAP, Fibroblast activation protein alpha, FAPalpha, Serine integral membrane protease, SIMP, Surface-expressed protease, Seprase, Antiplasmin-cleaving enzyme FAP, soluble form, APCE, 3421-, FAP (HGNC:3590)
- Protein Accession Number: Q12884
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 292495099
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2191
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a homodimeric integral membrane gelatinase belonging to the serine protease family. It is selectively expressed in reactive stromal fibroblasts of epithelial cancers, granulation tissue of healing wounds, and malignant cells of bone and soft tissue sarcomas. This protein is thought to be involved in the control of fibroblast growth or epithelial-mesenchymal interactions during development, tissue repair, and epithelial carcinogenesis.
- 1: Rose, J.E., et al. Mol. Med. 16 (7-8), 247-253 (2010)Ospelt, C., et al. Arthritis Rheum. 62(5):1224-1235(2010) Stremenova, J., et al. Int. J. Oncol. 36(2):351-358(2010) Chen, H., et al. Exp. Mol. Pathol. 87(3):189-194(2009) Dohi, O., et al. Histopathology 55(4):432-440(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-494
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.