- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This FANCG antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 540-568 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human FANCG.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 69 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FANCG
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Fanconi anemia group G protein, Protein FACG, DNA repair protein XRCC9, FANCG, XRCC9
- Protein Accession Number: O15287
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2189
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The Fanconi anemia complementation group (FANC) currentlyincludes FANCA, FANCB, FANCC, FANCD1 (also called BRCA2), FANCD2,FANCE, FANCF, FANCG, FANCI, FANCJ (also called BRIP1), FANCL, FANCMand FANCN (also called PALB2). The previously defined group FANCHis the same as FANCA. Fanconi anemia is a genetically heterogeneousrecessive disorder characterized by cytogenetic instability,hypersensitivity to DNA crosslinking agents, increased chromosomalbreakage, and defective DNA repair. The members of the Fanconianemia complementation group do not share sequence similarity; theyare related by their assembly into a common nuclear proteincomplex. This gene encodes the protein for complementation group G.
- 1: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care 33(10):2250-2253(2010)
- 2: Wang, C., et al. Biochemistry 49(26):5560-5569(2010)
- 3: Monsees, G.M., et al. Breast Cancer Res. Treat. (2010) In press :
- 4: Lipkin, S.M., et al. Cancer Prev Res (Phila) 3(5):597-603(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-913
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.