- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This FAM5C antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 40-68 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human FAM5C.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 88 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: BRINP3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BMP/retinoic acid-inducible neural-specific protein 3, DBCCR1-like protein 1, BRINP3, DBCCR1L, DBCCR1L1, FAM5C
- Protein Accession Number: Q76B58
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74749831
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 339479
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- 1: Kuroiwa, T., et al. Oncol. Rep. 22(5):1005-1011(2009)
- 2: Connelly, J.J., et al. BMC Med. Genet. 9, 33 (2008)
- 3: Shorts-Cary, L., et al. Endocrinology 148(3):967-975(2007)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-971
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.