- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This FAM38B antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 2575-2604 amino acids of human FAM38B.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 318 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PIEZO2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Piezo-type mechanosensitive ion channel component 2, Protein FAM38B, PIEZO2, C18orf30, C18orf58, FAM38B
- Protein Accession Number: Q9H5I5
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 317373264
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 63895
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Piezos are large transmembrane proteins conserved amongvarious species, all having between 24 and 36 predictedtransmembrane domains. 'Piezo' comes from the Greek 'piesi,'meaning 'pressure.' The PIEZO2 protein has a role in rapidlyadapting mechanically activated (MA) currents in somatosensoryneurons (Coste et al., 2010 [PubMed 20813920]).
- 1: Coste, B., et al. Science 330(6000):55-60(2010)
- 2: Brandenberger, R., et al. Nat. Biotechnol. 22(6):707-716(2004)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-396
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.