- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: FAK (phospho Tyr576) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of Tyrosine576 (S-T-Y (p)-Y-K) derived from Human FAK.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000
- SPECIFICITY: The antibody detects endogenous level of FAK only when phosphorylated at tyrosine 576.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 125 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PTK2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FADK 1, FAK1, Focal adhesion kinase 1, PTK2, pp125FAK
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001186578.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 313851044
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5747
- Non-receptor protein-tyrosine kinase implicated in signaling pathways involved in cell motility, proliferation and apoptosis. Activated by tyrosine-phosphorylation in response to either integrin clustering induced by cell adhesion or antibody cross-linking, or via G-protein coupled receptor (GPCR) occupancy by ligands such as bombesin or lysophosphatidic acid, or via LDL receptor occupancy. Plays a potential role in oncogenic transformations resulting in increased kinase activity.
- 1: Tong L, et al. (2013)Biochim Biophys Acta 1833, 1304-15. Chen S, et al. (2013)Sci Signal 6, ra40. Tian H, et al. (2012)EMBO J 31, 3885-900.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 80-007
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin