- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: FAK (Ab-925) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around aa.923~927 (K-V-Y-E-N) derived from Human FAK.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000, Immunohistochemistry: 1:50~1:100, Immunofluorescence: 1:100~1:200
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of total FAK protein.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 125 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PTK2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FAK, FADK, FAK1, FRNK, PPP1R71, p125FAK, pp125FAK, Grasp1, FADK 1, PTK2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_005598.3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 27886593
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5747
- Non-receptor protein-tyrosine kinase implicated in signaling pathways involved in cell motility, proliferation and apoptosis. Activated by tyrosine-phosphorylation in response to either integrin clustering induced by cell adhesion or antibody cross-linking, or via G-protein coupled receptor (GPCR) occupancy by ligands such as bombesin or lysophosphatidic acid, or via LDL receptor occupancy. Plays a potential role in oncogenic transformations resulting in increased kinase activity.
- 1: Sanders MA, et al. (2005) J Biol Chem; 280 (25): 23516-22. Cherubini A, et al. (2005) Mol Biol Cell; 16 (6): 2972-83. Toriumi Y, et al. (2003) FEBS Lett; 553 (3): 419-22. Shi Q, et al. (2003) Mol Biol Cell; 14 (10): 4306-15.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-339
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $320.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.