- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant FADD
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: FADD Antibody [1A11] for use in ELISA, western blotting, and immunoprecipitation assays.
- SPECIFICITY: FADD
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in borate buffered saline, pH 8.2; No preservatives or amine-containing buffer salts added
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FADD
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FAS-associated death domain protein, GIG3, MGC8528, MORT1
- Protein Accession Number: Q13158
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8772
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Fas-associated death domain (FADD, also known as MORT1) is an important apoptosis adapter molecule involved in the Fas-mediated cell death pathway. FADD associates with the intracellular domain of FAS (CD95/APO-1) through their respective C-terminal death domains (DD). The N-terminal region of FADD contains a death effectors domain (DED) which recruits and binds cytosolic proteins such as FLICE/caspase-8. The subsequent activation of FLICE by proteolytic cleavage leads to the activation of the caspase-mediated (ICE-related proteases) apoptotic cascade. Overexpression of FADD induces apoptosis which is inhibited by CrmA, a specific inhibitor of the interleukin-1beta-converting enzyme. FADD has also been shown under certain circumstances to promote cell survival and proliferation.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-750
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.