- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Human complement factor H
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, Flow, IHC, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Factor H antibody can be used in immunohistochemistry starting at 2.5 - 5 μg/mL.
- SPECIFICITY: Purified anti-human factor H (beta 1H) (139 kD) monoclonal antibody clone OX-24 inhibits the binding of factor H to surface bound C3. This antibody recognizes the human serum complement protein factor H and a 43-49kD truncated form of factor H present at
- PURIFICATION: Protein G Column
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store Factor H antibody at 4 °C for short term applications. For long term storage, aliquot and -20 °C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CFH
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CFH, Adrenomedullin binding protein, AHUS1, AMBP1, ARMS1, ARMD4, Beta-1-H-globulin, Factor H, Factor H-like 1, HF, HF2, H factor 1, H factor 2 (complement), HUS, HF1, Beta-1H, CFHL3, Complement factor H, H factor 1 (complement)
- Protein Accession Number: P08603
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 158517847
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3075
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Factor H Antibody [OX-24]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 48-034
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $500.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.