- HOST SPECIES: Sheep
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Human Factor IX (F. IX) purified from plasma.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IE, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Factor 9 Antibody can be used for immunohistochemistry (tested on parafin embedded tissues) starting at 5 μg/mL.
- SPECIFICITY: Recognizes human Factor IX as demonstrated by immunodiffusion. A single positive reactivity band was observed with Normal Human Plasma. No reaction was observed against F. IX-deficient plasma.
- PURIFICATION: Ammonium Sulfate Precipitation
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 0.01 M HEPES, pH 7.4, 0.1 M sodium chloride, 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 10 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Factor 9 antibody may be stored short term at 4°C, long term aliquot and store at -20°C, avoid freeze thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: F9
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: F9, Christmas Disease, Coagulation factor IX, Factor IX Deficiency, FIX, HEMB, F9 p22, Factor 9, Factor IX, Factor IX F9, FIX F9, Haemophilia B, THPH8, Christmas factor, Hemophilia B, PTC, Serine protease
- Protein Accession Number: P00740
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 67476446
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2158
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Factor 9 Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 70-269
- Size: 0.5 mg
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.