- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: PE
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The BM8.1 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to the Mouse125 kDa F4/80 antigen, expressed by most mature macrophages.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Emr1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Ly71, F4/80, Gpf480, TM7LN3, DD7A5-7, EGF-TM7, Emr1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 13733
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The BM8.1 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to the Mouse125 kDa F4/80 antigen, expressed by most mature macrophages. F4/80 is a transmembrane protein used as a marker of macrophages, although it is also expressed on Kupffer and Langerhans cells. The expression of F4/80 antigen is upregulated on bone marrow cells stimulated in vitro with the macrophage colony stimulating factor. The F4/80 antigen is a requirement for the induction of CD8 T cells-mediated peripheral tolerance.
- 1: Zwadlo, G., Brcker, E. B., Von Bassewitz, D. B., Feige, U., Sorg, C. (1985). A monoclonal antibody to a differentiation antigen present on mature human macrophages and absent from monocytes.The Journal of Immunology,134(3), 1487-1492.
- 2: Leenen, P. J., de Bruijn, M. F., Voerman, J. S., Campbell, P. A., van Ewijk, W. (1994). Markers of mouse macrophage development detected by monoclonal antibodies.Journal of immunological methods,174(1), 5-19.
- 3: Schaller, E., Macfarlane, A. J., Rupec, R. A., Gordon, S., McKnight, A. J., Pfeffer, K. (2002). Inactivation of the F4/80 glycoprotein in the mouse germ line.Molecular and cellular biology,22(22), 8035-8043.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-061
- Size: 0.025 mg
- List Price: $195.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin