- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Pig
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-QPSARSEGEFKQTS
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:2000.Western Blot:Approx 38kDa band observed in Human Peripheral Blood Mononucleocyte lysates (calculated MW of 32.6kDa according to NP_058642.1). The observed molecular weight corresponds to earlier findings with different antibodies from other commercial sources. Recommended concentration: 0.3-2ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1371 - Human peripheral blood leukocyte (PBL) Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: F11R
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: F11R, F11 receptor, CD321, JAM, JAM-1, JAM-A, JAM1, JAMA, JCAM, KAT, PAM-1, OTTHUMP00000027880, OTTHUMP00000027881, junctional adhesion molecule 1, junctional adhesion molecule A, platelet F11 receptor, platelet adhesion molecule
- Protein Accession Number: NP_058642.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 8393638
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 50848
- 1: Ueki T, Iwasawa K, Ishikawa H, Sawa Y, Expression of junctional adhesion molecules on the human lymphatic endothelium. Microvascular research 2008 Mar 75 (2): 269-78.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-104
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.