- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This EXTL3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 345-374 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human EXTL3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 105 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: EXTL3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Exostosin-like 3, EXT-related protein 1, Glucuronyl-galactosyl-proteoglycan 4-alpha-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase, Hereditary multiple exostoses gene isolog, Multiple exostosis-like protein 3, Putative tumor suppressor protein EXTL3, EXTL3, EXTL1L, EXTR1, KIAA0519
- Protein Accession Number: O43909
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2137
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- EXTL3 is probable glycosyltransferase (By similarity).
- 1: Kaidonis, X., et al. Eur. J. Hum. Genet. 18(2):194-199(2010)
- 2: Pata, G., et al.Surg Oncol 100(6):520-522(2009)
- 3: Levetan, C.S., et al. Endocr Pract 14(9):1075-1083(2008)
- 4: Karibe, T., et al. J. Pathol. 216(1):32-42(2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-613
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.