- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Zebrafish: (72%)
- IMMUNOGEN: ETV4 antibody was raised against a peptide corresponding to 19 amino acids near the amino terminus of human ETV4.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ETV4 antibody can be used for Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: At least three isoforms of ETV4 are known to exist. This antibody will only detect the two longest isoforms.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1303 - Human Brain Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 1202 - A431 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 53 kDa
Observed: 53 kDa
- PURIFICATION: ETV4 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: ETV4 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: ETV4 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ETV4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ETV4 Antibody: ETS variant 4, E1AF, PEA3, E1A-F, PEAS3
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001977
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 24307883
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2118
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ETV4 Antibody: ETV4, along with the related proteins ETV1 and ETV5, form the PEA3 subfamily of the E26 transformation-specific (ETS) transcription factor family (1). ETV4 is thought to play roles in embryonic kidney development and fertility (2,3), and is also thought to be an oncoprotein in multiple cancers (4).
- 1: Xin JH, Cowie A, LAchance P, et al. Molecular cloning and characterization of PEA3, a new member of the Ets oncogene family that is differentially expressed in mouse embryonic cells. Genes Dev. 1992; 6:481-96.
- 2: Lu BC, Cebrian C, Chi X, et al. Etv4 and Etv5 are required downstream of GDNF and Ret for kidney branching morphogenesis. Nat. Genet. 2009; 41:1295-302.
- 3: Laing MA, Coonrod S, Hinton BT, et al. Male sexual dysfunction in mice bearing targeted mutant alleles of the PEA3 ets gene. Mol. Cell. Biol. 2000; 20:9337-45.
- 4: Oh S, Shin S, and Janknecht R. ETV1, 4 and 5: An oncogenic subfamily of ETS transcription factors. Biochim. Biophys. Acta 2012: 1826:1-12.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 8535
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin