- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse: (89%), Rat: (89%)
- IMMUNOGEN: ESRRB antibody was raised against a 19 amino acid synthetic peptide near the carboxy terminus of human ESRRB.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 360 - 410 of ESRRB.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ESRRB antibody can be used for detection of ESRRB by Western blot at 1 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 5 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples; Immunohistochemistry in human samples and Immunofluorescence in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1301 - Human Heart Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 10-501 - Human Heart Tissue Slide
- PURIFICATION: ESRRB Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: ESRRB Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: ESRRB antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ESRRB
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ESRRB Antibody: ERR2, ERRb, ESRL2, NR3B2, DFNB35, ERRB2, Steroid hormone receptor ERR2, ERR beta-2, ERR-beta
- Protein Accession Number: NP_004443
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 238550159
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2103
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ESRRB Antibody: The estrogen-related receptor beta (ESRRB) was initially identified in mouse embryonic carcinoma stem cells and was found to be expressed exclusively in trophoblast progenitor cells between days 6.5 and 7.5 post coitum. Recent studies have shown that ESRRB is part of an POU5F1/Oct4-centered protein interaction network in embryonic stem (ES) cells. It is thought to interact with other ES transcription factors such as NANOG within this network, activating POU5F1 transcription and thereby sustaining self-renewal and pluripotency in ES cells.
- 1: Pettersson K, Svensson K, Mattsson R, et al. Expression of a novel member of estrogen response element-binding nuclear receptors is restricted to the early stages of chorion formation during mouse embryogenesis. Mech. Dev. 1996; 54:211-23.
- 2: van den Berg DL, Snoek T, Mullin NP, et al. An Oct4-centered protein interaction network in embryonic stem cells. Cell Stem Cell 2010; 6:369-81.
- 3: Zhang X, Zhang J, Wang T, et al. Esrrb activates Oct4 transcription and sustains self-renewal and pluripotency in embryonic stem cells. J. Biol. Chem. 2008; 283:35825-33.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 6813
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin