- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine: (80%)
- IMMUNOGEN: ERp72 antibody was raised against a 15 amino acid peptide near the carboxy terminus of human ERp72.
The immunogen is located within the last 50 amino acids of ERp72.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ERp72 antibody can be used for detection of ERp72 by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/ml. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples; Immunohistochemistry in rat samples and Immunofluorescence in rat samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: ERP72 antibody is human, mouse and rat reactive.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1320 - Human Colon Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 71 kDa
Observed: 75 kDa
- PURIFICATION: ERp72 antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: ERp72 antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: ERp72 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PDIA4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Protein disulfide isomerase family A member 4, Endoplasmic reticulum resident protein 70, Endoplasmic reticulum resident protein 72, ERp70, ERp-72
- Protein Accession Number: NP_004902
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4758304
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9601
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Protein disulfide isomerase (PDI) has two thioredoxin homology domains and catalyzes the formation and isomerization of these disulfide bonds (1,2). ER stress protein 72 (ERp72), also designated protein disulfide-isomerase A4, is involved in the catalysis of protein -S-S- bond rearrangement (3). It plays a role in the formation and isomerization of disulfide bonds (3,4).
- 1: Huppa JB and Ploegh HL. The eS-Sence of -SH in the ER. Cell 1998; 92:145-8.
- 2: Ellgaard L and Ruddock LW. The human protein disulphide isomerase family: substrate interactions and functional properties. EMBO Rep. 2005; 6:28-32.
- 3: Mazzarella RA, Srinivasan M, Haugejorden SM, et al. ERp72, an abundant luminal endoplasmic reticulum protein, contains three copies of the active site sequences of protein disulfide isomerase. J. Biol. Chem. 1990; 265:1094-101.
- 4: Satoh M, Shimada A, Keino H, et al. Functional characterization of 3 thioredoxin homology domains of ERp72. Cell Stress Chaperones 2005; 10:278-84.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 8211
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin