- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This ERO1LB antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 266-293 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human ERO1LB.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 54 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ERO1LB
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ERO1-like protein beta, ERO1-L-beta, 184-, Endoplasmic reticulum oxidoreductin-1-like protein B, Oxidoreductin-1-L-beta, ERO1LB
- Protein Accession Number: Q86YB8
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 116241353
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 56605
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ERO1LB is essential oxidoreductase that oxidizes proteins in the endoplasmic reticulum to produce disulfide bonds. ERO1LB acts by oxidizing directly P4HB/PDI isomerase through a direct disulfide exchange. ERO1LB does not act as a direct oxidant of folding substrate, but relies on P4HB/PDI to transfer oxidizing equivalent.
- 1: Landa, I., et al. PLoS Genet.(9), E1000637 (2009) Savu, M.K., et al. Surg Obes Relat Dis 5(2):172-180(2009) Tavendale, R., et al. J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 121(4):860-863(2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-837
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin