- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This ERMAP antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 69-95 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human ERMAP.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 53 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ERMAP
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Erythroid membrane-associated protein, hERMAP, Radin blood group antigen, Scianna blood group antigen, ERMAP, RD, SC
- Protein Accession Number: Q96PL5
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74761033
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 114625
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a cell surfacetransmembrane protein that may act as an erythroid cell receptor,possibly as a mediator of cell adhesion. Polymorphisms in this geneare responsible for the Scianna/Radin blood group system. Twotranscript variants encoding the same protein have been found forthis gene.
- 1: Fuchisawa, A., et al. Immunohematology 25(1):18-19(2009)
- 2: Lin, L.D., et al. Zhongguo Shi Yan Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi 16(2):328-332(2008)
- 3: Flegel, W.A., et al. Transfusion 45(12):1940-1944(2005)
- 4: Hue-Roye, K., et al. Transfusion 45(2):245-247(2005)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-961
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.