- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-EDEPLETATKEN
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:2000.Western Blot:Approx 43kDa band observed in Human Breast lysates and in lysates of Human Breast Cancer (calculated MW of 37.8kDa according to NP_009106.1). The observed molecular weight corresponds to earlier findings in literature with different antibodies (Pearce et al, J Biol Chem. 2007 Jul 13;282(28):20104-15.; PMID: 17502376). Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Breast. Recommended concentration: 3.75ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise isoform 1 (NP_009106) only.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1311 - Human Breast Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ERLIN2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ERLIN2, SPFH2, ER lipid raft associated 2, SPFH domain family, member 2 , HGNC:1356, C8orf2, MGC87072 , chromosome 8 open reading frame 2, Erlin-2, MGC87072
- Protein Accession Number: NP_009106.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6005721
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 11160
- 1: Garcia MJ, Pole JC, Chin SF, Teschendorff A, Naderi A, Ozdag H, Vias M, Kranjac T, Subkhankulova T, Paish C, Ellis I, Brenton JD, Edwards PA, Caldas C. A 1 Mb minimal amplicon at 8p11-12 in breast cancer identifies new candidate oncogenes. Oncogene. 2005 Aug 4;24(33):5235-45.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-552
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.