- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This ERI2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 444-472 amino acids from the Central region of human ERI2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 77 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ERI2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ERI1 exoribonuclease 2, 31--, Exonuclease domain-containing protein 1, ERI2, EXOD1, KIAA1504
- Protein Accession Number: A8K979
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 112479
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- EXOD1 (Exonuclease domain-containing protein 1), also known as ERI2 (ERI1 exoribonuclease 2), is a 691 amino acid protein that contains one exonuclease domain, which catalyzes the hydrolysis of unpaired or mismatched nucleotides. EXOD1 acitivity is dependent on the binding of two magnesium ions per subunit. There are four isoforms of EXOD1 that are produced as a result of alternative splicing events. The gene encoding EXOD1 maps to human chromosome 16, which encodes over 900 genes and comprises nearly 3% of the human genome. The GAN gene is located on chromosome 16 and, with mutation, may lead to giant axonal neuropathy, a nervous system disorder characterized by increasing malfunction with growth. The rare disorder Rubinstein-Taybi syndrome is also associated with chromosome 16, as is Crohn's disease, which is a gastrointestinal inflammatory condition.
- 1: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care 33(10):2250-2253(2010)
- 2: Talmud, P.J., et al. Am. J. Hum. Genet. 85(5):628-642(2009)
- 3: Kupsco, J.M., et al. RNA 12(12):2103-2117(2006)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-555
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin