- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 19 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human ERGIC53.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: ERGIC53 peptide is used for blocking the activity of ERGIC53 antibody (catalog number PM-7213)
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store ERGIC53 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- 1: Schindler R, Itin C, Zerial M, et al. ERGIC-53, a membrane protein of the ER-Golgi intermediate compartment, carries an ER retention motif. Eur. J. Cell Biol. 1993; 61:1-9.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7213P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.