- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human ERCC8.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ERCC8 antibody can be used for detection of ERCC8 by ELISA at 1:62500. ERCC8 antibody can be used for detection of ERCC8 by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. XBL-10413 - Fetal Skeletal Muscle Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 44 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store ERCC8 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ERCC8
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ERCC8, CKN1, CSA, UVSS2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000073
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4557467
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1161
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ERCC8 is a WD repeat protein, which interacts with Cockayne syndrome type B (CSB) protein and with p44 protein, a subunit of the RNA polymerase II transcription factor IIH. Mutations in this gene have been identified in patients with hereditary disease Cockayne syndrome (CS). This gene encodes a WD repeat protein, which interacts with Cockayne syndrome type B (CSB) protein and with p44 protein, a subunit of the RNA polymerase II transcription factor IIH. Mutations in this gene have been identified in patients with hereditary disease Cockayne syndrome (CS). CS cells are abnormally sensitive to ultraviolet radiation and are defective in the repair of transcriptionally active genes.
- 1: Bethke, L., (2008) J. Natl. Cancer Inst. 100 (4), 270-276.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 27-507
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin