- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human ERCC5.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ERCC5 antibody can be used for detection of ERCC5 by ELISA at 1:62500. ERCC5 antibody can be used for detection of ERCC5 by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. XBL-10123 - Fetal Brain Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 133 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store ERCC5 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ERCC5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ERCC5, COFS3, ERCM2, UVDR, XPG, XPGC
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000114
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 51988900
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2073
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Excision repair cross-complementing rodent repair deficiency, complementation group 5 (xeroderma pigmentosum, complementation group G) is involved in excision repair of UV-induced DNA damage. Mutations cause Cockayne syndrome, which is characterized by severe growth defects, mental retardation, and cachexia. Excision repair cross-complementing rodent repair deficiency, complementation group 5 (xeroderma pigmentosum, complementation group G) is involved in excision repair of UV-induced DNA damage. Mutations cause Cockayne syndrome, which is characterized by severe growth defects, mental retardation, and cachexia. Multiple alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding distinct isoforms have been described, but the biological validity of all variants has not been determined. Publication Note: This RefSeq record includes a subset of the publications that are available for this gene. Please see the Entrez Gene record to access additional publications.
- 1: Sasaki, M., (2008) Neoplasia 10 (3), 255-265.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 26-841
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin