- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: A synthetic peptide of human ERCC2
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:200 - 1:500
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: K-562
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: HeLa
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: PC-12
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 87kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ERCC2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: COFS2, EM9, TFIIH, TTD, TTD1, XPD, general transcription and DNA repair factor IIH helicase subunit XPD, BTF2 p8CXPD, DNA excision repair protein ERCC-2, DNA repair protein complementing XP-D cells, TFIIH 80 kDa subunit, TFIIH basal transcription factor complex 80 kDa subunit, TFIIH basal transcription factor complex helicase XPB subunit, TFIIH basal transcription factor complex helicase XPD subunit, TFIIH basal transcription factor complex helicase subunit, TFIIH p8TFIIH subunit XPD, basic transcription factor 2 80 kDa subunit, excision repair cross-complementation group 2, excision repair cross-complementing rodent repair deficiency, complementation group 2, xeroderma pigmentosum complementary group D, xeroderma pigmentosum group D-complementing protein
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2068
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The nucleotide excision repair pathway is a mechanism to repair damage to DNA. The protein encoded by this gene is involved in transcription-coupled nucleotide excision repair and is an integral member of the basal transcription factor BTF2/TFIIH complex. The gene product has ATP-dependent DNA helicase activity and belongs to the RAD3/XPD subfamily of helicases. Defects in this gene can result in three different disorders, the cancer-prone syndrome xeroderma pigmentosum complementation group D, trichothiodystrophy, and Cockayne syndrome. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 14-917
- Size: 100 uL
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.