- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine: (75%)
- IMMUNOGEN: ERAP2 antibody was raised against a 17 amino acid peptide near the amino terminus of human ERAP2.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 110 - 160 of ERAP2 .
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ERAP2 antibody can be used for detection of ERAP2 by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/ml.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: ERAP2 antibody is human reactive. Multiple isoforms of ERAP2 are known to exist. ERAP2 antibody is predicted to not cross-react with ERAP1.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1316 - Human Ovary Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 106 kDa
- PURIFICATION: ERAP2 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: ERAP2 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: ERAP2 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ERAP2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ERAP2 Antibody : LRAP, L-RAP, LRAP, Endoplasmic reticulum aminopeptidase 2, Leukocyte-derived arginine aminopeptidase
- Protein Accession Number: NP_071745
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 11641261
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 64167
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The endoplasmic reticulum (ER) aminopeptidase 2 (ERAP2), a member of the peptidase M1 family, like the related protein ERAP1, plays a central role in peptide trimming, a step required for the generation of most HLA class I-binding peptides (1,2). Like ERAP1, ERAP2 is localized to the lumen of the ER and is thought to associate with ERAP1 as a heterodimer (1). Both ERAP1 and ERAP2 have been linked to several human diseases ranging from infections to autoimmunity and cancer, and may play a role in the innate immune response (reviewed in 3).
- 1: Saveanu L, Carroll O, Lindo V, et al. Concerted peptide trimming by EARP1 and ERAP2 aminopeptidase complexes in the endoplasmic reticulum. Nat. Immunol. 2005; 6:689-97.
- 2: Saric T, Chang SC, Hattori A, et al. An IFN-gamma induced aminopeptidase in the ER, ERAP1, trims precursors to MHC class I-presented peptides. Nat. Immunol. 2002; 3:1169-76.
- 3: Cifaldi L, Romania P, Lorenzi S, et al. Role of endoplasmic reticulum aminopeptidases in health and disease: from infection to cancer. Int. J. Mol. Sci. 2012; 13:8338-52
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7469
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin