- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Met18-Pro540
- FUSION TAG: C-Fc tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 85.5 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM PB,150mM NaCl,pH7.4. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: EPHB1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Ephrin Type-B Receptor 1, ELK, EPH Tyrosine Kinase 2, EPH-Kike Kinase 6, EK6, hEK6, Neuronally-Expressed EPH-Related Tyrosine Kinase, NET, Tyrosine-Protein Knase Receptor EPH-2, EPHB1, EPHT2
- Protein Accession Number: P54762
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2047
- Ephrin Type-B Receptor 1 (EPHB1) is a single-pass type I membrane protein that belongs to the Ephrin-B family of receptor tyrosine kinases involved in the development of embryonic nervous and vascular systems. EPHB1 contains two fibronectin type-III domains, one protein kinase domain and one Sterile Alpha Motif (SAM)domain. EPHB1 is able to stimulate fibroblast motility on extracellular matrix in a kinase-dependent manner, which is also correlated with its association with Grb7, an adaptor molecule implicated in the regulation of cell migration. It binds to Ephrin-B1, Ephrin-B2 and Ephrin-B3. EPHB1 plays an important roles in diverse biological processes including nervous system development, angiogenesis, and neural synapsis formation and maturation and may be involved in cell-cell interactions in the nervous system.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 91-886
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $610.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin