- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Leu 26 - Gly 171
- FUSION TAG: C-Fc Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for WB. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 43 kDa
- PURITY: >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Tris with Glycine, Arginine and NaCl, pH7.5
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: EFNA4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: EFNA4, EPLG4, LERK4, Ephrin-A4
- Protein Accession Number: AAI07484
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1945
- Ephrin-A4 (EFNA4) is also known as EPH-related receptor tyrosine kinase ligand 4 (LERK4), EPLG4, which belongs to the ephrin family. EFNA4 contains one ephrin RBD (ephrin receptor-binding) domain. EFNA4 is cell surface GPI-bound ligand for Eph receptors, a family of receptor tyrosine kinases which are crucial for migration, repulsion and adhesion during neuronal, vascular and epithelial development. EFNA4 binds promiscuously Eph receptors residing on adjacent cells, leading to contact-dependent bidirectional signaling into neighboring cells. EFNA4 may play a role in the interaction between activated B-lymphocytes and dendritic cells in tonsils.
- 1: Aasheim H.-C., et al., 2000, Blood 95:221-230.
- 2: Kozlosky C.J., et al., 1995, Oncogene 10:299-306.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 96-251
- Size: 0.25 mg
- List Price: $405.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.