- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Gln 23 - Ser 213
- FUSION TAG: C-Fc Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for WB. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 48 kDa
- PURITY: >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Tris with Glycine, Arginine and NaCl, pH7.5
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: EFNA3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: EFNA3, Ephrin-A3, EFL2, EPLG3, LERK-3, EHK1-L, EHK1 ligand
- Protein Accession Number: AAI10407
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1944
- Ephrin-A3 (Ephrin A3) is also known as EFL-2, EHK1 ligand, EHK1-L, EPH-related receptor tyrosine kinase ligand 3, EFL2, EPLG3 and LERK3,which comprises the largest subfamily of receptor protein-tyrosine kinases (RTKs), and has been involved in a variety of biological processes, especially in the nervous system and in erythropoiesis, such as axon guidance and topographic map formation, synaptic plasticity, angiogenesis, and meanwhile have possible contributions to tumor growth and metastasis. Ephrin A3 is cell surface GPI-bound ligand for Eph receptors and belongs to the family of receptor tyrosine kinases. Ephrin can bind promiscuously Eph receptors residing on adjacent cells, leading to contact-dependent bidirectional signaling into neighboring cells.
- 1: Kozlosky C.J. et al., 1995, Oncogene 10:299-306.
- 2: Davis S., et al., 1994, Science 266:816-819.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 96-249
- Size: 0.2 mg
- List Price: $405.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.