- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Synthetic peptide from human EPHA6.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, IHC-P
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA (1:20000)
IF (1:100 - 1:500)
- SPECIFICITY: EPHA6 Antibody detects endogenous levels of total EPHA6 protein.
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- BUFFER: PBS (without Mg2+, Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150 mM sodium chloride, 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Antibody may be stored short term at 4°C, long term aliquot and store at -20°C, avoid freeze thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: EPHA6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: EPHA6, Ephrin receptor EphA6, EPA6, EPH-like kinase 12, EHK2, Ek1, Ephrin type-A receptor 6, EHK-2, EK12, EPH homology kinase 2, EPH receptor A6, HEK12, PRO57066
- Protein Accession Number: Q9UF33
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 97048747
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 285220
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- EPHA6 Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 70-825
- Size: 0.05 mL
- List Price: $500.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.