- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Ni-NTA purified truncated recombinant EphA1 expressed in E. Coli strain BL21 (DE3).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot:1:500 - 1:2,000
IHC(P):1:500 - 1:2,000
IHC(F):1:500 - 1:2,000
ELISA:Propose dilution 1:10,000.
Determining optimal working dilutions by titration test.
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein A affinity chromatography.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- BUFFER: Purified antibody in PBS containing 0.03% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: EphA1 monoclonal antibody can be stored at -20°C, stable for one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: EPHA1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: EPH, EPHT, EPHT1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_005223.4
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 221316650
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2041
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- EPH receptor A1 (EphA1), with 976-amino acid protein(about 107 kDa), belongs to the ephrin receptor subfamily of the protein-tyrosine kinase family. The Eph subfamily represents the largest group of receptor protein tyrosine kinases identified to date and their ligands, the ephrins,can be subdivided into two major subclasses, ephrin-A and ephrin-B. Interaction of Eph receptor tyrosine kinases with their membrane bound ephrin ligands initiates bidirectional signaling events that regulate cell migratory and adhesive behavior, particularly in the nervous system. They have been implicated in various developmental processes, including axonal guidance, angiogenesis, morphogenesis and carcinogenesis.
- 1: Shannon L. Duffy, Kirsten A. Steiner, Patrick P.L. Tam Gene Expr Patterns. 2006 Feb 6.
- 2: Elena B. Pasquale. Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol.2005 Jun; 6(6): 462-75.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 32-150
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.