- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Human partial recombinant protein (extracellular portion) was used as the immunogen for this EpCAM antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: The concentration stated for each application is a general starting point. Variations in protocols, secondaries and substrates may require the EpCAM antibody to be titered up or down for optimal performance.
1. Staining of FFPE tissue requires boiling sections in 10mM Citrate Buffer, pH6, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 min.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: EPCAM
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Epithelial cell adhesion molecule, Ep-CAM, Adenocarcinoma-associated antigen, Cell surface glycoprotein Trop-1, Epithelial cell surface antigen, Epithelial glycoprotein, EGP, Epithelial glycoprotein 314, EGP314, hEGP314, KS 1/4 antigen, KSA, Major gastrointestinal tumor-associated protein GA733-2, Tumor-associated calcium signal transducer 1, CD326, EPCAM, GA733-2, M1S2, M4S1, MIC18, TACSTD1, TROP1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4072
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- EpCAM may act as a physical homophilic interaction molecule between intestinal epithelial cells (IECs) and intraepithelial lymphocytes (IELs) at the mucosal epithelium for providing immunological barrier as a first line of defense against mucosal infection. [UniProt]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 34-048
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin