- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This EpCAM antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 57-85 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human EpCAM.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 35 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: EPCAM
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Epithelial cell adhesion molecule, Ep-CAM, Adenocarcinoma-associated antigen, Cell surface glycoprotein Trop-1, Epithelial cell surface antigen, Epithelial glycoprotein, EGP, Epithelial glycoprotein 314, EGP314, hEGP314, KS 1/4 antigen, KSA, Major gastrointestinal tumor-associated protein GA733-2, Tumor-associated calcium signal transducer 1, CD326, EPCAM, GA733-2, M1S2, M4S1, MIC18, TACSTD1, TROP1
- Protein Accession Number: P16422
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 160266056
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4072
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- EpCAM is a carcinoma-associated antigen and is amember of a family that includes at least two type I membraneproteins. This antigen is expressed on most normal epithelial cellsand gastrointestinal carcinomas and functions as a homotypiccalcium-independent cell adhesion molecule. The antigen is beingused as a target for immunotherapy treatment of human carcinomas.
- 1: Lu, T.Y., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 285(12):8719-8732(2010)
- 2: Raffel, A., et al. Eur. J. Endocrinol. 162(2):391-398(2010)
- 3: Mukherjee, S., et al. Am. J. Pathol. 175(6):2277-2287(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-933
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.