- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: A human recombinant protein was used as the immunogen for the EpCAM antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P
- APPLICATION NOTE: Immunohistochemistry (FFPE): 1-2 ug/ml for 30 min at RT
Titering of the EpCAM antibody may be required for optimal performance.
- SPECIFICITY: Does not react with mouse or rat
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: EPCAM
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Epithelial cell adhesion molecule, Ep-CAM, Adenocarcinoma-associated antigen, Cell surface glycoprotein Trop-1, Epithelial cell surface antigen, Epithelial glycoprotein, EGP, Epithelial glycoprotein 314, EGP314, hEGP314, KS 1/4 antigen, KSA, Major gastrointestinal tumor-associated protein GA733-2, Tumor-associated calcium signal transducer 1, CD326, EPCAM, GA733-2, M1S2, M4S1, MIC18, TACSTD1, TROP1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4072
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- EGP40 is a 40-43kDa transmembrane epithelial glycoprotein, also identified as epithelial specific antigen (ESA), or epithelial cellular adhesion molecule (Ep-CAM). It is expressed on baso-lateral cell surface in most simple epithelia and a vast majority of carcinomas. This antibody has been used to distinguish adenocarcinoma from pleural mesothelioma and hepatocellular carcinoma. This antibody is also useful in distinguishing serous carcinomas of the ovary from mesothelioma.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-679
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin