- SPECIES: Human, Mouse, Rat
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: HPGSIPTSCC FIMTSKKIPN TLLKSYKRIT NNRCTLKAIV FKTRLGKEIC ADPKKKWVQD ATKHLDQKLQ TPKP
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Murine Eotaxin was found to induce chemotaxis of purified eosinophils at concentrations ranging between 10-100 ng/ml.
- PURITY: ≥ 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted protein is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing the recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Ccl11
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CCL11
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 20292
- Eotaxin is a CC chemokine that signals through the CCR3 receptor. It is produced by IFN-γ-stimulated endothelial cells and TNF-activated monocytes. Eotaxin selectively chemoattracts eosinophils and, along with Eotaxin-2 and Eotaxin-3, plays a key role in the regulation of eosinophil recruitment in the asthmatic lung and in allergic reactions. Recombinant Murine Eotaxin is an 8.4 kDa protein containing 74 amino acid residues, including the four highly conserved cysteine residues present in CC chemokines.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-681
- Size: 5 ug
- List Price: $185.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805