- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Produced from sera of goats pre-immunized with highly pure (>98%) recombinant hEotaxin. Anti-Human Eotaxin specific antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and then biotinylated.
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Sandwich ELISA: To detect hEotaxin by sandwich ELISA (using 100 μl/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.25 – 1.0 μg/ml of this antibody is required. This biotinylated polyclonal antibody, in conjunction with ProSci’s Polyclonal Anti-Human Eotaxin as a capture antibody, allows the detection of at least 0.2 – 0.4 ng/well of recombinant hEotaxin.
To detect hEotaxin by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 ug/ml. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant hEotaxin is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.
- PURIFICATION: Eotaxin specific antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and then biotinylated
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Antibody is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. The reconstituted antibody is stable for at least two weeks at 2-8°C. Frozen aliquots are stable for at least 6 months when stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CCL11
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CCL11
- Protein Accession Number: P51671
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: P51671.1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6356
- USER NOTE: Centrifuge vial prior to opening.
- Eotaxin is a CC chemokine that signals through the CCR3 receptor. It is produced by IFN-gamma-stimulated endothelial cells and TNF-activated monocytes. Eotaxin selectively chemoattracts eosinophils and, along with Eotaxin-2 and Eotaxin-3, plays a key role in the regulation of eosinophil recruitment in the asthmatic lung and in allergic reactions. Recombinant Human Eotaxin is an 8.3 kDa protein containing 74 amino acid residues, including the four highly conserved cysteine residues present in CC chemokines.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 38-323
- Size: 0.025 mg
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin