- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Produced from sera of goats pre-immunized with highly pure (>98%) recombinant human Eotaxin-3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, Neut, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Neutralization:
To yield one-half maximal inhibition [ND50] of the biological activity of human eotaxin-3 (100.00 ng/mL), a concentration of 5.0 - 7.0 μg/mL of this antibody is required.
To detect human eotaxin-3 by direct ELISA (using 100 μL/well antibody solution) a concentration of at least 0.5 μg/mL of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents, allows the detection of 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant human eotaxin-3.
Sandwich: To detect hEotaxin-3 by sandwich ELISA (using 100 μL/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.5 - 2.0 μg/mL of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with our Biotinylated Anti-Human Eotaxin-3 (XP-5127Bt) as a detection antibody, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant hEotaxin-3.
To detect human eotaxin-3 by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 μg/mL. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant human eotaxin-3 is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.
- PURIFICATION: Anti-hEotaxin-3 specific antibody was purified by affinity chromatography employing immobilized hEotaxin-3 matrix.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Eotaxin-3 antibody is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. The reconstituted antibody is stable for at least two weeks at 2-8°C. Frozen aliquots are stable for at least 6 months when stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CCL26
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IMAC, TSC-1, MIP-4a, SCYA26, MIP-4alpha, UNQ216/PRO242, C-C motif chemokine 26, CC chemokine IMAC, MIP-4-alpha
- Protein Accession Number: Q9Y258
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6685990
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10344
- USER NOTE: Centrifuge vial prior to opening.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XP-5127
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.