- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Produced from sera of goats pre-immunized with highly pure (>98%) recombinant mEotaxin-2 (murine Eotaxin-2).
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA:
Sandwich: To detect mEotaxin-2 by sandwich ELISA (using 100 μL/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.25 - 1.0 μg/mL of this antibody is required. This biotinylated polyclonal antibody, in conjunction with our Polyclonal Anti-Murine Eotaxin-2 (XP-5125) as a capture antibody, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant mEotaxin-2.
To detect mEotaxin-2 by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 μg/mL. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant mEotaxin-2 is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.
- PURIFICATION: Anti-mEotaxin-2 specific antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and then biotinylated.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Eotaxin-2 antibody is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. The reconstituted antibody is stable for at least two weeks at 2-8°C. Frozen aliquots are stable for at least 6 months when stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Ccl24
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CKb-6, MPIF-2, Scya24, C-C motif chemokine 24, Eosinophil chemotactic protein 2,
- Protein Accession Number: Q9JKC0
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 13431902
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 56221
- USER NOTE: Centrifuge vial prior to opening.
- Eotaxin is a 74 amino acid, eosinophil chemotactic CC chemokine originally found in bronchoalveolar lavage fluid from allergic inflammatory subjects. It is involved in regulating the recruitment and activation of inflammatory leukocytes, particularly eosinophils. Eotaxin binds and activates the CCR3 chemokine receptor, and may play a fundamental role in the development of allergic responses.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XP-5125Bt
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $365.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin