- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Hamster, Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This ENTPD8 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 396-423 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human ENTPD8.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 54 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ENTPD8
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Ectonucleoside triphosphate diphosphohydrolase 8, E-NTPDase 8, NTPDase 8, NTPDase8, ENTPD8
- Protein Accession Number: Q5MY95
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 158705943
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 377841
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ENTPD8 is canalicular ectonucleoside NTPDase responsible for the main hepatic NTPDase activity. It is ectonucleoside NTPDases catalyze the hydrolyzis of gamma-and beta-phosphate residues of nucleotides, playing a central role in concentration of extracellular nucleotides. ENTPD8 has activity toward ATP, ADP, UTP and UDP, but not toward AMP.
- 1: Munkonda, M.N., et al. Biochem. Pharmacol. 74(10):1524-1534(2007)
- 2: Fausther, M., et al. Am. J. Physiol. Gastrointest. Liver Physiol. 292 (3), G785-G795 (2007)
- 3: Knowles, A.F., et al. Biochemistry 45(23):7323-7333(2006)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-813
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805