- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This ENTPD4 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 40-69 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human ENTPD4.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 70 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ENTPD4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Ectonucleoside triphosphate diphosphohydrolase 4, NTPDase 4, Lysosomal apyrase-like protein of 70 kDa, Uridine-diphosphatase, UDPase, ENTPD4, KIAA0392, LALP70, LYSAL1
- Protein Accession Number: Q9Y227
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 18203627
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9583
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ENTPD4 hydrolyzes preferentially nucleoside 5'-diphosphates, nucleoside 5'-triphosphates are hydrolyzed only to a minor extent. The order of activity with different substrates is UDP >> GDP = CDP = TDP, AMP, ADP, ATP and UMP are not substrates. Preferred substrates for isoform 2 are CTP, UDP, CDP, GTP and GDP, while isoform 1 utilizes UTP and TTP.
- 1: Saito, A., et al. Psychiatry Res (2010) In press :
- 2: Joslyn, G., et al. Alcohol. Clin. Exp. Res. 34(5):800-812(2010)
- 3: Rush, J., et al. Nat. Biotechnol. 23(1):94-101(2005)
- 4: Rush, J., et al. Nat. Biotechnol. 23(1):94-101(2005)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-701
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.