- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Pig, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This ENPP6 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 170-197 amino acids from the Central region of human ENPP6.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 50 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ENPP6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Ectonucleotide pyrophosphatase/phosphodiesterase family member 6, E-NPP 6, NPP-6, 314-, Choline-specific glycerophosphodiester phosphodiesterase, Glycerophosphocholine cholinephosphodiesterase, GPC-Cpde, ENPP6
- Protein Accession Number: Q6UWR7
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 108935979
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 133121
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ENPP6 is choline-specific glycerophosphodiester phosphodiesterase. This protein hydrolyzes the classical substrate for phospholipase C, p-nitrophenyl phosphorylcholine, while it does not hydrolyze the classical nucleotide phosphodiesterase substrate, p-nitrophenyl thymidine 5'-monophosphate.
- 1: Sakagami, H., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 280(24):23084-23093(2005)
- 2: Clark, H.F., et al. Genome Res. 13(10):2265-2270(2003)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-835
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin